IELTS Listening: Task Types |Useful
📶 To win the battle, you have to know your enemy well! Let's get acquainted with IELTSlistening question types, examples and the strategies of dealing with these tasks.
All IELTS listening tasks can be divided into 4 distinct categories:
❇️ COMPLETION TASKS
1. Complete the flow-chart.
2. Complete the flow-chart using the answers from the list.
3. Complete the sentences.
4. Complete the notes.
5. Complete the table.
6. Complete the form.
7. Complete the summary.
❇️ MULTIPLE CHOICE TASKS
1. Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C to answer the question.
2. Choose X number of letters to answer the question.
❇️ ANSWERING QUESTIONS
1. Answer the questions.
❇️ MATCHING TASKS
1. Choose X number of answers from the box and write the correct letter, for example, A-E, next to questions, for example, 1-3.
2. Label the plan. Write the correct letter, for example, A-I, next to questions, for example, 1-5.
3. Label the map. Write the correct letter, for example, A-I, next to questions, for example, 1-5.
🔴 We are sure that you also want to get the desired score in speaking, reading, and writing! Right? If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message, and our IELTS experts will be happy to help you.