By the decision of the Special Republican Commission, additional measures were taken to further mitigate the quarantine requirements.In particular, starting from June 5, 2020, the following are permitted:
🟡 in "yellow" zones:
• the activities of hotels, resorts, boarding houses, children's camps, guest houses, beaches, other leisure facilities and accommodation facilities (with the exception of hostels);
• activities of home hotels and cottages registered with the tax authorities (only for the provision of services to guests who are members of the same family);
• activities of public catering facilities (restaurants, cafes, canteens, teahouses) that provide outdoor services and are located on the territory of hotels, resorts, boarding houses, children's camps, guest houses, beaches, and other leisure facilities;🟢 in “green” zones in addition to “yellow” zones:
• activities of gyms and pools for individual lessons.
At the same time, constant disinfection of the facilities of gyms and pools, equipment of entrances and exits with pyrometers, antiseptic agents and disinfection “mats”, the use of medical masks and medical gloves by the staff, maintaining social distance, as well as measuring the body temperature of each citizen and, if there is a temperature in 37 ° C and above, as well as the lack of a medical mask, taking measures to prevent entry to these objects, not conducting collective sports without the possibility of ensuring social distance;
• the activity of cultural objects (theaters), subject to individual and group rehearsals (no more than 30 people), by not allowing the presence of spectators and guests, broadcasting performances on television or online;
• the activities of educational centers, circles (by forming groups of no more than 10 people and agreeing in advance on time).
This requires constant monitoring of the health status of workers and children (regular measurement of body temperature), exclusion of workers and children with signs of infection from classes, and strict adherence to sanitary hygiene and disinfection requirements.
Subscribe to the channel👇👇👇https://t.me/leginf